Competing/conflicts of interest: No stated conflict of interest.
Preventive effect of danshensu on selenite-induced cataractogenesis in cultured rat lens
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2012 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 172–179, March 2013
How to Cite
Qi, H.-P., Wei, S.-Q., Zhang, L.-Q., Gao, X.-C., Yu, N.-N., Bi, S. and Cui, H. (2013), Preventive effect of danshensu on selenite-induced cataractogenesis in cultured rat lens. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 41: 172–179. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2012.02837.x
Funding sources: No stated funding sources.
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JUN 2012 10:42AM EST
- Received 12 January 2012; accepted 10 May 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.