*Furtado et al., Ocular toxoplasmosis I: parasitology, epidemiology and public health. Clin Experiment Ophthalmol (in press).
Ocular toxoplasmosis II: clinical features, pathology and management
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2012 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 95–108, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Butler, N. J., Furtado, J. M., Winthrop, K. L. and Smith, J. R. (2013), Ocular toxoplasmosis II: clinical features, pathology and management. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 41: 95–108. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2012.02838.x
Competing/conflicts of interest: No stated conflict of interest.
Funding sources: Supported in part by NEI/NIH (R21 EY019550), Research to Prevent Blindness (unrestricted grant to Casey Eye Institute), and the Schnitzer Novack Foundation.
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JUN 2012 10:42AM EST
- Received 8 February 2012; accepted 2 May 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.