Competing/conflicts of interest: No stated conflict of interest.
Indigenous access to cataract surgery: an assessment of the barriers and solutions within the Australian health system
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2012 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 148–154, March 2013
How to Cite
Boudville, A. I., Anjou, M. D. and Taylor, H. R. (2013), Indigenous access to cataract surgery: an assessment of the barriers and solutions within the Australian health system. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 41: 148–154. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2012.02840.x
Funding sources: The project was conducted with funding from the Harold Mitchell Foundation, The Ian Potter Foundation, Greg Poche AO and The University of Melbourne.
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JUN 2012 10:46AM EST
- Received 1 March 2012; accepted 10 May 2012.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Reasons for Refusing Cataract Surgery in Illiterate Individuals in a Tribal Area of Andhra Pradesh, India, Ophthalmic Epidemiology, 2014, 21, 3, 144, , , , ,