Competing/conflicts of interest: No stated conflict of interest.
Effect of vascular endothelial growth factor upregulation on retinal gene expression in the Kimba mouse
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2012 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 251–262, April 2013
How to Cite
Binz, N., Ali Rahman, I. S., Chinnery, H. R., McKeone, R., Simpson, K. M., Speed, T. P., Lai, C.-M. and Rakoczy, P. E. (2013), Effect of vascular endothelial growth factor upregulation on retinal gene expression in the Kimba mouse. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 41: 251–262. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2012.02845.x
Funding sources: Supported by the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (USA), WestPac grant-in-aid (Australia) and the National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia (NHMRC project grant 353599). TPS and KMS received funding from the Medical Bioinformatics, Genomics and Proteomics Program (NHMRC Application ID 406657). NB receives financial support from the Lions Save-Sight Foundation of Western Australia, Inc. through the Brian King Postdoctoral Research Fellowship. ISAR is recipient of a Brunei Darussalam Ministry of Education's Postgraduate Research Scholarship.
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUL 2012 08:15AM EST
- Received 30 January 2012; accepted 30 June 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.