Competing/conflicts of interest: No stated conflict of interest.
Near-vision impairment and unresolved vision problems in Indigenous Australian adults
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2012 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 223–230, April 2013
How to Cite
Arnold, A.-L. M., Goujon, N., Busija, L., Fox, S., Xie, J., Dunn, R. A., Keeffe, J. E. and Taylor, H. R. (2013), Near-vision impairment and unresolved vision problems in Indigenous Australian adults. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 41: 223–230. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2012.02846.x
Funding sources: The study was supported by RANZCO Eye Foundation, the Vision Cooperative Research Centre, the International Centre for Eyecare Education and the Harold Mitchell Foundation.
- Issue online: 9 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUL 2012 08:15AM EST
- Received 3 February 2012; accepted 3 June 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.