Competing/conflicts of interest: No stated conflict of interest.
Letter to the Editor
Use of optical coherence tomography for preoperative screening of patients undergoing cataract surgery: response
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2012 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 41, Issue 2, page 216, March 2013
How to Cite
Creese, K., Ong, D. and Zamir, E. (2013), Use of optical coherence tomography for preoperative screening of patients undergoing cataract surgery: response. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 41: 216. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2012.02850.x
Funding sources: No stated funding sources.
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUL 2012 08:23AM EST
- Received 25 June 2012; accepted 26 June 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!