Competing/conflicts of interest: No stated conflict of interest.
Letter to the Editor
Contribution of vision loss to the Indigenous health gap
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2012 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 309–310, April 2013
How to Cite
Vos, T. and Taylor, H. R. (2013), Contribution of vision loss to the Indigenous health gap. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 41: 309–310. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2012.02852.x
Funding sources: HT – funding support from the Harold Mitchell Foundation, The Ian Potter Foundation, Mr Greg Poche AO and The University of Melbourne.
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUL 2012 08:23AM EST
- Received 7 June 2012; accepted 27 June 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.