Conflict/competing interest: None declared.
Clinical controversy: to treat, or not to treat? That is the tuberculosis question
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2012 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 40, Issue 7, pages 653–654, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Troutbeck, R. and Lim, L. L. (2012), Clinical controversy: to treat, or not to treat? That is the tuberculosis question. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 40: 653–654. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2012.02855.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!