Competing/conflicts of interest: No stated conflict of interest.
Letter to the Editor
Inherent possibility of refraction error for phacovitrectomy
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2012 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 302–303, April 2013
How to Cite
Iwase, T., Oveson, B. C. and Nishi, Y. (2013), Inherent possibility of refraction error for phacovitrectomy. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 41: 302–303. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2012.02873.x
Funding sources: No stated funding sources.
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2012 06:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2012