Competing/conflicts of interest: No stated conflict of interest.
Letter to the Editor
Explosion of ophthalmic collaborative research networks in Australia
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2012 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 310–311, April 2013
How to Cite
Hewitt, A. W., Yazar, S. and Franchina, M. (2013), Explosion of ophthalmic collaborative research networks in Australia. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 41: 310–311. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2012.02876.x
Funding sources: No stated funding sources.
- Issue online: 9 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2012 06:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.