Competing/conflicts of interest: No stated conflict of interest.
Letter to the Editor
Bilateral severe anterior uveitis after unilateral selective laser trabeculoplasty
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2012 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 305–307, April 2013
How to Cite
Koktekir, B. E., Gedik, S. and Bakbak, B. (2013), Bilateral severe anterior uveitis after unilateral selective laser trabeculoplasty. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 41: 305–307. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2012.02879.x
Funding sources: No stated funding sources.
This study was presented as a poster presentation at the Turkish Society of Ophthalmology, Annual Congress, 2011, Cyprus.
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2012 06:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.