Competing/conflicts of interest: No stated conflict of interest.
Letter to the Editor
Intralesional bevacizumab for cutaneous capillary haemangioma associated with pregnancy
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2012 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 413–414, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Steeples, L. R., Bonshek, R. and Morgan, L. (2013), Intralesional bevacizumab for cutaneous capillary haemangioma associated with pregnancy. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 41: 413–414. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2012.02881.x
Funding sources: No stated funding sources.
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2012 06:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012