Competing/conflicts of interest: No stated conflict of interest.
Topical ganciclovir treatment in patients with cytomegalovirus endotheliitis receiving penetrating keratoplasty
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2012 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 339–347, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Su, C.-C., Wang, I.-J., Chen, W.-L., Lin, C.-P., His, B. and Hu, F.-R. (2013), Topical ganciclovir treatment in patients with cytomegalovirus endotheliitis receiving penetrating keratoplasty. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 41: 339–347. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2012.02888.x
Funding sources: National Science Council, Taipei, Taiwan NSC95-2314-B002-153-MY2.
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 SEP 2012 07:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2012
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC95-2314-B002-153-MY2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.