Much of this study was undertaken when the author was on the staff of the Centre for Overseas Pest Research, London, U.K.
The effects of temperature and moisture on the inception of diapause in eggs of the Australian plague locust, Chortoicetes terminifera Walker (Orthoptera: Acrididae)
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Australian Journal of Ecology
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 187–191, June 1980
How to Cite
WARDHAUGH, K. G. (1980), The effects of temperature and moisture on the inception of diapause in eggs of the Australian plague locust, Chortoicetes terminifera Walker (Orthoptera: Acrididae). Australian Journal of Ecology, 5: 187–191. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.1980.tb01241.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!