The light-brown apple moth, Epiphyas postvittana (Walker): 6. Practical evaluation of the life system concept
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Australian Journal of Ecology
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 43–57, March 1981
How to Cite
GEIER, P. W. (1981), The light-brown apple moth, Epiphyas postvittana (Walker): 6. Practical evaluation of the life system concept. Australian Journal of Ecology, 6: 43–57. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.1981.tb01272.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!