In partial fulfillment of the requirements for the Ph.D. degree at Tel-Aviv University.
Heat and cold resistance of Eucalyptus occidentalis Endl. leaves and its relationship to soil water conditions*
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Australian Journal of Ecology
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 79–84, March 1981
How to Cite
ZOHAR, Y., WAISEL, Y. and KARSCHON, R. (1981), Heat and cold resistance of Eucalyptus occidentalis Endl. leaves and its relationship to soil water conditions. Australian Journal of Ecology, 6: 79–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.1981.tb01275.x
Contribution from the Agricultural Research Organization, Bet Dagan, Israel.
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!