Zoology Department, University of New England, Armidale. Australia 2350.
Variation in leaf toughness and phenolic content among five species of Australian rain forest trees
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Australian Journal of Ecology
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 17–25, March 1983
How to Cite
LOWMAN, M. D. and BOX, J. D. (1983), Variation in leaf toughness and phenolic content among five species of Australian rain forest trees. Australian Journal of Ecology, 8: 17–25. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.1983.tb01515.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
- Final manuscript received October 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!