Research School of Biological Sciences, Australian National University, P.O. Box 475, Canberra, Australia 2601.
Water stress, leaf nutrients and defoliation: a model of dieback of rural eucalypts
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Australian Journal of Ecology
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 27–41, March 1983
How to Cite
LANDSBERG, J. and WYLIE, F. R. (1983), Water stress, leaf nutrients and defoliation: a model of dieback of rural eucalypts. Australian Journal of Ecology, 8: 27–41. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.1983.tb01516.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
- Final manuscript received August 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!