Small-mammal recolonization of open-forest following sand mining
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Australian Journal of Ecology
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 241–252, September 1984
How to Cite
FOX, B. J. and FOX, M. D. (1984), Small-mammal recolonization of open-forest following sand mining. Australian Journal of Ecology, 9: 241–252. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.1984.tb01361.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Final manuscript received April 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!