CSIRO Division of Tropical Crops and Pastures. 306 Carmody Road, St Lucia, Qld 4067, Australia.
Rainfall in the wet-dry tropics: Extreme events at Darwin and similarities between years during the period 1870–1983 inclusive
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Australian Journal of Ecology
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 281–295, September 1985
How to Cite
TAYLOR, J. A. and TULLOCH, D. (1985), Rainfall in the wet-dry tropics: Extreme events at Darwin and similarities between years during the period 1870–1983 inclusive. Australian Journal of Ecology, 10: 281–295. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.1985.tb00890.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Final manuscript received May 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!