A koala (Phascolarctos cinereus Goldfuss) population crash during drought and heatwave conditions in south-western Queensland
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Australian Journal of Ecology
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 451–461, December 1988
How to Cite
GORDON, G., BROWN, A. S. and PULSFORD, T. (1988), A koala (Phascolarctos cinereus Goldfuss) population crash during drought and heatwave conditions in south-western Queensland. Australian Journal of Ecology, 13: 451–461. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.1988.tb00993.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Final manuscript accepted September 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!