NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service, Box N189 Grosvenor St, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia.
Demography of woody plants in relation to fire: Banksia ericifolia L.f. and Petrophile pulchella (Schrad) R.Br.
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Australian Journal of Ecology
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 505–518, December 1988
How to Cite
BRADSTOCK, R. A. and O'CONNELL, M. A. (1988), Demography of woody plants in relation to fire: Banksia ericifolia L.f. and Petrophile pulchella (Schrad) R.Br. Australian Journal of Ecology, 13: 505–518. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.1988.tb00999.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Final manuscript accepted October 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!