Colonization of experimentally disturbed patches by stream macroinvertebrates in the Acheron River, Victoria
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Australian Journal of Ecology
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 207–220, June 1989
How to Cite
DOEG, T. J., LAKE, P. S. and MARCHANT, R. (1989), Colonization of experimentally disturbed patches by stream macroinvertebrates in the Acheron River, Victoria. Australian Journal of Ecology, 14: 207–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.1989.tb01428.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
- Final manuscript accepted May 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!