Experiments in ecology and management: Their logics, functions and interpretations
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Australian Journal of Ecology
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 365–389, December 1990
How to Cite
UNDERWOOD, A. J. (1990), Experiments in ecology and management: Their logics, functions and interpretations. Australian Journal of Ecology, 15: 365–389. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.1990.tb01464.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Final manuscript accepted April 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!