Temporal trends in plant species composition on mined sand dunes in Myall Lakes National Park, Australia
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Australian Journal of Ecology
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 241–254, September 1992
How to Cite
BUCKNEY, R. T. and Morrison, D. A. (1992), Temporal trends in plant species composition on mined sand dunes in Myall Lakes National Park, Australia. Australian Journal of Ecology, 17: 241–254. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.1992.tb00806.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Accepted for publication January 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!