The mechanics of spatially replicated sampling programmes to detect environmental impacts in a variable world
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Australian Journal of Ecology
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 99–116, March 1993
How to Cite
UNDERWOOD, A. J. (1993), The mechanics of spatially replicated sampling programmes to detect environmental impacts in a variable world. Australian Journal of Ecology, 18: 99–116. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.1993.tb00437.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Accepted for publication September 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!