Growth of seedlings of the invasives, Acacia saligna and Acacia cyclops in relation to soil phosphorus
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Australian Journal of Ecology
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 290–296, September 1994
How to Cite
WITKOWSKI, E. T. F. (1994), Growth of seedlings of the invasives, Acacia saligna and Acacia cyclops in relation to soil phosphorus. Australian Journal of Ecology, 19: 290–296. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.1994.tb00492.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
- Accepted for publication November 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!