Department of Zoology, James Cook University of Nonh Queensland, Townsville, Qld 4811, Australia.
Pollination limitation, costs of capsule production and the capsule-to-flower ratio in Dendrobium monophyllum F. Muell. (Orchidaceae)
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Australian Journal of Ecology
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 257–265, June 1995
How to Cite
BARTAREAU, T. (1995), Pollination limitation, costs of capsule production and the capsule-to-flower ratio in Dendrobium monophyllum F. Muell. (Orchidaceae). Australian Journal of Ecology, 20: 257–265. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.1995.tb00537.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Accepted for publication May 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!