Arid Zone Research Institute (CCNT), Wildlife Division, PO Box 1046, Alice Springs, NT 0871, Australia.
The dietary overlap between red kangaroos (Macropus rufus) and sheep (Ovis aries) in the arid rangelands of Australia
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Australian Journal of Ecology
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 324–334, June 1995
How to Cite
EDWARDS, G. P., DAWSON, T. J. and CROFT, D. B. (1995), The dietary overlap between red kangaroos (Macropus rufus) and sheep (Ovis aries) in the arid rangelands of Australia. Australian Journal of Ecology, 20: 324–334. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.1995.tb00544.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Accepted for publication August 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!