Resilience of an Australian savanna grassland to selective and non-selective perturbations
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Australian Journal of Ecology
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 125–135, June 1997
How to Cite
WALKER, B. H., LANGRIDGE, J. L. and McFARLANE, F. (1997), Resilience of an Australian savanna grassland to selective and non-selective perturbations. Australian Journal of Ecology, 22: 125–135. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.1997.tb00651.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Accepted for publication August 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!