Department of Public Health and Tropical Medicine, lames Cook University, Townsville, QLD 4811, Australia.
Mistletoe host-resemblance: A study of herbivory, nitrogen and moisture in two Australian mistletoes and their host trees
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Australian Journal of Ecology
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 395–403, December 1997
How to Cite
CANYON, D. V. and HILL, C. J. (1997), Mistletoe host-resemblance: A study of herbivory, nitrogen and moisture in two Australian mistletoes and their host trees. Australian Journal of Ecology, 22: 395–403. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.1997.tb00689.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
- Accepted for publication lanuary 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!