Current address: Department of Zoology, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität, PO Box 20 21 36, 80021 Munich, Germany.
Implications of scale for patterns and processes in stream ecology
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Australian Journal of Ecology
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 27–40, February 1998
How to Cite
COOPER, S. D., DIEHL, S., KRATZ, K. and SARNELLE, O. (1998), Implications of scale for patterns and processes in stream ecology. Australian Journal of Ecology, 23: 27–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.1998.tb00703.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Accepted for publication May 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!