Does irrigation affect leaf phenology in deciduous and evergreen trees of the savannas of northern Australia?
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Australian Journal of Ecology
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 329–339, August 1998
How to Cite
MYERS, B. A., WILLIAMS, R. J., FORDYCE, I., DUFF, G. A. and EAMUS, D. (1998), Does irrigation affect leaf phenology in deciduous and evergreen trees of the savannas of northern Australia?. Australian Journal of Ecology, 23: 329–339. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.1998.tb00738.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Accepted for publication July 1997.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!