A surplus of seeds: High rates of post-dispersal seed predation in a flooded grassland in monsoonal Australia
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Australian Journal of Ecology
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 385–392, August 1998
How to Cite
WURM, P. A. S. (1998), A surplus of seeds: High rates of post-dispersal seed predation in a flooded grassland in monsoonal Australia. Australian Journal of Ecology, 23: 385–392. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.1998.tb00743.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Accepted for publication November 1997.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!