Direct and indirect effects of predation on tadpole community structure in the Amazon rainforest
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Australian Journal of Ecology
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 474–482, October 1998
How to Cite
HERO, J.-M., GASCON, C. and MAGNUSSON, W. E. (1998), Direct and indirect effects of predation on tadpole community structure in the Amazon rainforest. Australian Journal of Ecology, 23: 474–482. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.1998.tb00755.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
- Accepted for publication December 1997.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!