Centre for Research on Ecological Impacts of Coastal Cities, Marine Ecology Laboratories All, School of Biological Sciences, University of Sydney, Sydney, NSW 2006, Australia
Comparisons of abundance of coral-reef fish: Catch and effort surveys vs visual census
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Australian Journal of Ecology
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 579–586, December 1998
How to Cite
CONNELL, S. D., SAMOILYS, M. A., LINCOLN SMITH, M. P. and LEQATA, J. (1998), Comparisons of abundance of coral-reef fish: Catch and effort surveys vs visual census. Australian Journal of Ecology, 23: 579–586. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.1998.tb00768.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
- Accepted for publication March 1998.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!