Recovery of South African fynbos vegetation following alien woody plant clearing and fire: implications for restoration
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 631–639, December 2000
How to Cite
HOLMES, P. M., RICHARDSON, D. M., VAN WILGEN, B. W. and GELDERBLOM, C. (2000), Recovery of South African fynbos vegetation following alien woody plant clearing and fire: implications for restoration. Austral Ecology, 25: 631–639. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2000.tb00069.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Accepted for publication March 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!