Response of vegetation and vertebrate fauna to 23 years of fire exclusion in a tropical Eucalyptus open forest, Northern Territory, Australia
Article first published online: 2 APR 2004
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 156–176, April 2004
How to Cite
Woinarski, J. C. Z., Risler, J. and Kean, L. (2004), Response of vegetation and vertebrate fauna to 23 years of fire exclusion in a tropical Eucalyptus open forest, Northern Territory, Australia. Austral Ecology, 29: 156–176. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2004.01333.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2004
- Accepted for publication July 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!