Environmental and vegetation variables have a greater influence than habitat fragmentation in structuring lizard communities in remnant urban bushland
Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2004
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 294–304, June 2004
How to Cite
JELLINEK, S., DRISCOLL, D. A. and KIRKPATRICK, J. B. (2004), Environmental and vegetation variables have a greater influence than habitat fragmentation in structuring lizard communities in remnant urban bushland. Austral Ecology, 29: 294–304. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2004.01366.x
- Issue online: 26 MAY 2004
- Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2004
- Accepted for publication September 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!