Present address: North Florida Research and Education Center, University of Florida, 155 Research Road, Quincy, FL 32351, USA (Email: email@example.com).
Impact of the introduced honey bee (Apis mellifera) (Hymenoptera: Apidae) on native bees: A review
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2004
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 399–407, August 2004
How to Cite
PAINI, D. R. (2004), Impact of the introduced honey bee (Apis mellifera) (Hymenoptera: Apidae) on native bees: A review. Austral Ecology, 29: 399–407. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2004.01376.x
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2004
- Accepted for publication November 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!