Corresponding author. Present address: 7B Charlotte Ave., Brooklyn, Wellington, New Zealand (Email: email@example.com)
Net woody vegetation increase confined to seasonally inundated lowlands in an Australian tropical savanna, Victoria River District, Northern Territory
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2009
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 667–683, December 2004
How to Cite
SHARP, B. R. and BOWMAN, D. M. J. S. (2004), Net woody vegetation increase confined to seasonally inundated lowlands in an Australian tropical savanna, Victoria River District, Northern Territory. Austral Ecology, 29: 667–683. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2004.01407.x
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2009
- Accepted for publication February 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!