Present address: Earth-Water-Life Sciences, Winnellie, NT, Australia.
Fire frequency and biodiversity conservation in Australian tropical savannas: implications from the Kapalga fire experiment
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2005
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 155–167, April 2005
How to Cite
ANDERSEN, A. N., COOK, G. D., CORBETT, L. K., DOUGLAS, M. M., EAGER, R. W., RUSSELL-SMITH, J., SETTERFIELD, S. A., WILLIAMS, R. J. and WOINARSKI, J. C. Z. (2005), Fire frequency and biodiversity conservation in Australian tropical savannas: implications from the Kapalga fire experiment. Austral Ecology, 30: 155–167. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2005.01441.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2005
- Accepted for publication April 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!