Is there a relationship between herbaceous species richness and buffel grass (Cenchrus ciliaris)?
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2005
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 505–517, August 2005
How to Cite
JACKSON, J. (2005), Is there a relationship between herbaceous species richness and buffel grass (Cenchrus ciliaris)?. Austral Ecology, 30: 505–517. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2005.01465.x
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2005
- Accepted for publication November 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!