Total annual seed loss on a perennial legume through predation by insects: The importance of within-season seed and seed feeder dynamics
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2005
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 414–425, June 2005
How to Cite
VAN KLINKEN, R. D. (2005), Total annual seed loss on a perennial legume through predation by insects: The importance of within-season seed and seed feeder dynamics. Austral Ecology, 30: 414–425. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2005.01483.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2005
- Accepted for publication September 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!