Effects of goat pastoralism on ecosystem carbon storage in semiarid thicket, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2005
Volume 30, Issue 7, pages 797–804, November 2005
How to Cite
MILLS, A. J., COWLING, R. M., FEY, M. V., KERLEY, G. I. H., DONALDSON, J. S., LECHMERE-OERTEL, R. G., SIGWELA, A. M., SKOWNO, A. L. and RUNDEL, P. (2005), Effects of goat pastoralism on ecosystem carbon storage in semiarid thicket, Eastern Cape, South Africa. Austral Ecology, 30: 797–804. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2005.01523.x
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2005
- Accepted for publication May 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!