Synchrony in capture dates suggests cryptic social organization in sea snakes (Emydocephalus annulatus, Hydrophiidae)
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2005
Volume 30, Issue 7, pages 805–811, November 2005
How to Cite
SHINE, R., SHINE, T., SHINE, J. M. and SHINE, B. G. (2005), Synchrony in capture dates suggests cryptic social organization in sea snakes (Emydocephalus annulatus, Hydrophiidae). Austral Ecology, 30: 805–811. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2005.01524.x
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2005
- Accepted for publication May 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!