Positive interaction between invasive plants: The influence of Pyracantha angustifolia on the recruitment of native and exotic woody species
Article first published online: 18 APR 2006
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 293–300, May 2006
How to Cite
TECCO, P. A., GURVICH, D. E., DÍAZ, S., PÉREZ-HARGUINDEGUY, N. and CABIDO, M. (2006), Positive interaction between invasive plants: The influence of Pyracantha angustifolia on the recruitment of native and exotic woody species. Austral Ecology, 31: 293–300. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2006.01557.x
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2006
- Accepted for publication July 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!