Rapid genetic delineation of local provenance seed-collection zones for effective rehabilitation of an urban bushland remnant
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2006
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 164–175, April 2006
How to Cite
BUSSELL, J. D., HOOD, P., ALACS, E. A., DIXON, K. W., HOBBS, R. J. and KRAUSS, S. L. (2006), Rapid genetic delineation of local provenance seed-collection zones for effective rehabilitation of an urban bushland remnant. Austral Ecology, 31: 164–175. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2006.01576.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2006
- Accepted for publication December 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!