Role of nurse plants in Araucaria Forest expansion over grassland in south Brazil
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2006
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 520–528, June 2006
How to Cite
DUARTE, L. D. S., DOS-SANTOS, M. M. G., HARTZ, S. M. and PILLAR, V. D. (2006), Role of nurse plants in Araucaria Forest expansion over grassland in south Brazil. Austral Ecology, 31: 520–528. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2006.01602.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2006
- Accepted for publication November 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!