Litter decomposition in a sandy Monte desert of western Argentina: Influences of vegetation patches and summer rainfall
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2006
Volume 31, Issue 7, pages 808–816, November 2006
How to Cite
PUCHETA, E., LLANOS, M., MEGLIOLI, C., GAVIORNO, M., RUIZ, M. and PARERA, C. (2006), Litter decomposition in a sandy Monte desert of western Argentina: Influences of vegetation patches and summer rainfall. Austral Ecology, 31: 808–816. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2006.01635.x
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2006
- Accepted for publication January 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!